Go with easy gifts for Valentine’s Day with these free gift tag printables. With two options, “You Make My Heart Pop” and pair with soda or popcorn or “You Spice Up My Life” and add hot sauce or a spice mix. It’s a great gift idea for men or kids.
Okay, I will admit it freely, I’m just not that into Valentine’s Day. We don’t really do any special gifts for Valentine’s Day but I do like to get my hubby something special.
He LOVES drinks and hot sauce so I thought I would snag him a few things and add a cute tag. So if you need a cheap (I got him 3 sodas and hot sauce for less than $10) and easy gift for your guy or whomever your Valentine may be this will be just perfect for you.
- white cardstock
- gift tag printable files
- hole punch
- 0.25″ ribbon or colored twine
- hot sauce or soda bottles
Other possible options
These also make a fun DIY Valentine for kids. You can buy the little bags of popcorn or pass out individual packs of microwave popcorn and add the You make my heart pop tags. It’s a good non-candy treat option!
- spice mix
- popcorn bags
- bubble gum
- small bubble containers
Go with easy gifts for Valentine's Day with these free gift tag printables that work for men or kids. With two options, "You Make My Heart Pop" and pair with soda or popcorn or "You Spice Up My Life" and add hot sauce or a spice mix.
- Print out your tag of choice onto the cardstock.
- Using the scissors, cut out each gift tag circle.
- Decide if you are going to make them hanging gift tags or just tape them on.
- If you are going to hang them, use the hole punch to put one hole into each gift tag. Thread a piece of ribbon through the hole, making sure the ribbon is long enough to wrap around your bottle stem and make a bow.
- If you are going to tape them, tape the tag to the bottle. Use the ribbon to tie a bow around the stem of the bottle.
- Give your gift!
You can use colored baker's twine instead of the ribbon if you would like.
-Pair spice mix or hot sauce with the "you spice up my life" gift tag
-Pair popcorn bags or soda bottles with the "you make my heart pop" gift tag
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.